Happy Friday from your friends at University Chic!
One of our readers, Sara, has been selected to win this amazing designer set from Hybrid Her:
1. Lola dress from ElleLauri: The perfect sundress to jumpstart your spring wardrobe!
2. Smartphone case from Sharp Hill Designs: Everyone needs a little animal print in their lives. This print feels modern and fresh.
3. Clover necklace from alma.co: This elegant necklace is a look straight from the stars. It’s great for a fancy occasion or dressed down with jeans and a tee.
4. Gold branch moonstone and pearl necklace from Reija Eden Jewelry: This exquisite handcrafted necklace is sure to become a daily staple.
5. Claire earrings from alma.co: These bright earrings are in the must-have hue of the season.
6. Vintage Charming bracelet from F.U.S.C.H.A.: This vintage-inspired bracelet adds a charming touch to any outfit.
7. Mekong Blue scarf from BlueSilk: This beautiful handcrafted scarf supports a nonprofit group that has helped nearly 500 women and children in the Stung Treng region of Cambodia.
Visit HybridHer.com if you want to learn more about becoming a Style Maven! As a Style Maven, you build your own “traveling boutique” by shopping for clothing, jewelry, bags and accessories at HybridHer.com, an innovative online marketplace stocked with items from up-and-coming and established independent designers. You buy the items at below-wholesale prices (think $10 for a handmade designer cuff that retails for $60) and then you sell your unique collection of goods at trunk shows. And you get to decide exactly how much you make. Unlike other trunk show companies, Style Mavens don’t just get a percentage of sales – they buy the items up front and get the full profit from their trunk shows. The start-up costs are low and the potential rewards are high. Plus you get to finally be the boss. Pretty great, right?
[Image supplied by HybridHer.com]