I have to be honest, I haven’t had much time to write this week because I’ve been busy preparing for an interview with the author of *Some Like It Haute*! I’ve also been working long and hard on the Valentines newsletter, full of all things chic, as well as some exclusive online savings. If you want to get the newsletter, all you have to do is “become a UChic member”://www.
*However, in light of Valentines Day, I did make a short list in what I am looking for in the perfect guy…I mean, job.*
1. Loyal – because job security is always nice, especially since right now I have none.
2. Attractive – good teeth…mine, aka: a handsome healthcare plan.
3. Giving – generous paycheck, always surprising me with little bonuses.
4. Sense of Humor – the watercooler chat is always witty and never dull.
5. Adventurous – always providing me with challenging and worthwhile assignments.
*Happy Valentines Day!*